Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My week in pictures

Hi Every one!

Pheew, finally got some days to breathe, away from school - finished a test/exam last week, and now I'm getting ready for my internship that starts 1'st Febuary - can't wait to start! :D

But now to my week - you an find me on Instagram here

A sweet random girl came and gave free Red Bull's to us all after our exam! Yay!
A late afternoon on my way to the train home
Jenny and Luna sleeping in our couch
Nice sunny winter weather - love sunny weather!
I'll try to post pictures from my week from now on, I don't always get the time to write posts every day, so to sum up what I do from day to day, I'll post some pictures ;) -I'll try to post arround once a week..

If you can't wait a whole week, then follow me on Instagram, and please write a comment below if you want me to follow you ;)

Have a great evening!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment