Friday, January 11, 2013

My trendguide for SS13

Hi Every one!

I try to keep up with fashion, and the more "cheap" kind and what's on the streets. That's why I wanna give my suggestions on how the fashion this Spring and Summer will be ;)

-Remember this is how I think it would be, seen from various sites like Instagram, Pinterest and streetstyle in generel..

So here's my "what to go for" list -enjoy!

Army
I think the army trend will continue, both jackets and pants in army colors
Forever 21
Forever 21
BooHoo
Knitted Shirts
There has been a lot of oversize loose shirts this season, and I think it will continue with soft loose knitted shirts in lovely colors
Forever 21
BooHoo
BooHoo
Denim
Denim is ALWAYS a huge trend, espexially in the Spring and Summer - we might see new versions of denim, but denim none the less
Forever 21
Forever 21
Forever 21
High-low
The "high-low" skirts and dresses continues from last season, they are cool and can be dressed up or down
H&M
Forever 21
Forever 21
Backpacks
Another continues trend are backpacks, but now a more urban/Native American vibe about it
Forever 21
Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters
Blazer
And blazers are back! And of cause in pastels!
Forever 21
Forever 21
H&M
H&M
Vests
Different kinds of vests are in again
Forever 21
Forever 21
Mint or Coral
Personally I'm a mint-person, and I think that you should go for either mint or coral
Bianco
Bianco
BooHoo
BooHoo
Forever 21
Crossbody/Satchel
It's easier to be on the road having tons of plans in the sun with a small bag, and that's why I think crossbodys and satchels are always popular in the Summer season!
Forever 21
Forever 21
Urban Outfitters
Leather jackets
I love leather (faux of cause!) and every girl should have a something in black leather!
Forever 21
Gina Tricot
H&M
H&M (Two trends at once! Bonus!)
Neon Colors
It's an easy way to give your outfit a splash of color - so just play with it!
Forever 21
Forever 21
Nelly

That's the 11 trends that I think will be a hit again this year! There's of cause much more stuff like: Short shorts, skater dresses, maxi dresses, etc. etc. etc, but I really like these 11, and I think most of them will be safe buys for the next couple of years aswell ;)

What is your favorite trend this year?

Have a great Friday and an awesome weekend!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment