Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Favs!

Hi Every one!

It's time for this month's Favorites! :D A lot of stores are beginning to have Spring items, so there might be a few of those too ;)

Here they are!

BooHoo
I L-O-V-E these leggings!
Army jackey with jewels
Studded bag
Mint shirt
Biker leggings
Studded wedge shoes
Geek! -Nuf said! ^^
Grey shirt

H&M
LOVE this outfit!! Coral blazer (Divided = love!)
Skull shirt + high-low skirt

 Nelly
Studded bag
Army jacket
Anchor bracelet
Skull + studs purse
Skull earrings
Cute hat!
Super cool bag!

Gina Tricot
Mustache necklaces
I really like the leggings from Boohoo and the coral blazer from H&M.. The Army jacket and anchor bracelet from Nelly are really cute aswell!

I also made an order from Nelly, they have a huge sale right now, with up to 70% off! So I got some things that I have been craving for some time ;) Hehehe But more about that, when I recieve it :D

Have a great evening!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment