Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Christmas Wishes

Hi Every one!

School is almost done for the year, only have Thursday left, and then there's a long Holiday ahead! Yay!

I'm a sucker for Christmas, I really love Christmas, snow and lights in everyones windows! So cozy!

I know that this probably is a bit late to write about, but what the heck.. :D -Gonna do it anyway! ^^

Here's my Christmas Wishes! ;)

I've been dying to get these Studded Loafers from Nelly since they came out this Summer!

Basic shirts from Gina Tricot - I really need some new shirts!

Tim Burton Books of all kind!

LEGO The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit !

Medusa Copenhagen Figurenes! They're so cute!
I love this clutch from H&M!
There's probably lots of other stuff that I want for Christmas, that I just can't remember ^^ Hahah

Please link to your Christmas Wishes if they're online ;) -Mine wishes are on Pinterest aswell! ;)

Have a great evening and Merry Christmas!!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment