Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodiebox #7

Hi Every one!

Here's the 7'th Goodiebox, the one for September! It's quite great this time! Yay! ^^

Let the unwrapping begin! :D

Nice neon bow!
Uhhh.. Exciting!
BAM! ^^

Orofluido Elixir - to put in damp or dry hair for shine and care. Amazing warm, exotic vanilla scent!
Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit
Max Factor Facefinity 3-in-1 all day Flawless Foundation in Neutral 50
Diesel Loverdose EDT (Blend of liquorice, apple, orange blossom and dry woods) -Kinda okay scent
FOR HIM: David Beckham, The Essence EDT - I really like this, it's very man-like, but still fresh and for a man in his 20's-30's
Oriflame Beauty Eyeliner Stylo - Very nice (I actually needed a new one of these!)
L'Oréal Professionel Abondance de Cacao Shampoo (Smells really nice)
Nutrilett Hunger Control Bar - This was really good! (Yes, I've already eaten it!)
Sephora Voucher for parfume, nailpolish or lipbalm - I can't use this, since I live far away from this store... :( That sucks!
The theme for this month is "Rock it up" since Lady GaGa was here last month (2. september 2012)
And all the products! :D
 This box was great! :D

But I'm kinda sad that I can't use the Sephora Voucher.. :/ I really hope that they'll put some Sephora products in the box some day! :D

Have a great day!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment