Sunday, October 7, 2012

A day in October

Hi Every one! :D

I love days like these! Sunny fall days!




I went down to the park to take some pictures earlier today, and the weather was really nice (even though the sun was behind the clouds at this point..) The weather is getting very Fall-like, and since the Summer has been very bad in Denmark this year, I'm not ready for Winter yet!

My parents-in-law are having their 25'th wedding anniversary this month, and they're having a huge party, and here's what I'm weaing! I'm totally in love with this dress!

Feather dress with stud belt and headband!
I'm really looking forward to the party, also because my Mom is coming, and I haven't seen her for several months! I miss her sooo much!

Have a great Sunday evening!
HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment