Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Octopus

Hi Everyone! :D

I just wanted to share my love for Octopus bags! <3 They make the most amazing bags and wallets! It's a Danish brand, so I don't know how many of you who know the bags, but I'm gonna show you some a my favourites! :D

Annette bag, Armt & Silver, 999,- DKK
Canon Clutch, Black, 999,- DKK
I've had this picture on my computer, I don't think they sell it anymore, so I can't tell you the price.. This is my favourite Octopus bag! <3




This is the most popular model, almost everyone here in DK is have one! ( I only have a clutch by Octopus, but that's a different model than this ;) )
Aida Bag, Multicolor, 999,- DKK

I usually don't like the "mainstream" things, but Octopus is simply just awesome!

They also make jewelry and other leather wear, so check them out!
octopuscopenhagen.com


HUGS! Heidi



No comments:

Post a Comment