Monday, September 19, 2011

LOZ: Skyward Sword

Hi Everyone! :D

I'm very sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I've been so busy and a lot of things have happend in my life, so sorry for that.

Not much have changed, I'm still in my Internship (one of the reasons I've been really busy, it takes a lot of my time) and the weather is getting pretty boring here, a lot of rain :(

Other than that, not much.. Do have one update though..
I've bought the The legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition Bundle!!! :D I'm a HUGE Zelda fan, and can't wait til the game release 18. November 2011!! :D

I'm getting a golden triforce Wii-mote, the game and a CD! :D Yay! ^The link above shows where I bought my copy :D It's much cheaper to buy it from England, here in Denmark it costs £95 compared to the about £50 from England!

CAN'T WAIT! :D



I just love the music in the video aswell! ^^

That's all for now, have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment