Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Goodiebox #24

Hi Every one!

Well, I actually got this a couple of weeks ago.. But better late than never.. Right? ;)

It's time for the 24'th Goodiebox! :D Yay!

Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Conditioner
Eucerin Aquaporin Lotion Rich
Plasir Shower Cream Sensitive Skin
Malaco Viva liquorice
Jorg Obé The Original Black Peel Off Mask
Jorg Obé White Tea Balancing Cream
TEEEZ Trend Cosmetics Be Blushious in 401 Brilliant Peach

Unfortunately I got an allergic reaction to the Jorg Obé products, so I surely don't recommend them! I'm never allegic to anything, so this must be pretty toxic, since my face got all red, burning and itching! But I really like the blush! I was quite excited with this box, but since two of the products made my face burn quite bad and the dry conditioner is broke, I'm quite "blah" with this box.. :/

Well, better luck next time i guess..

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment