Sunday, January 12, 2014

Wooooow...

Hi Every one!

Wooow! Time flyes, and I just realized that I haven't blogged for ages! I try to post on Instagram almost every day, so if you follow me there, you know what I've been up to ;)

But anyway, I hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! I had a wonderful time being with my mom for Christmas and had some friends over for New Years :D I handed my Bachelor's assignment in last week, and now I'm busy looking for a job and trying to read a bit for the exam aswell ;)

And when I'm relaxing, I'm painting down in our basement - our "Geek Cave" ^^ It's gonna be awesome!

But here's some pictures from the last month or so, and what I'be been up to ;) -Enjoy! :D

Christmas at my Mom's place

My Christmas gifts! Yay!
My Bachelor's Assignment ;) We wrote about Language Devolpment, focusing on the 2-5 year olds.

Selfie ^^

Our "Geek Cave" - Now I just need to color them ;)

And my creative corner :D I can look over our garden and paint and be creative

Jenny and I are relaxing in our Geek Cave, watching Awesome Games Done Quick 2014
That's all for now ;) I'll try to post more often, but frankly I just have a lot of my mind lately, but I promise to try ;)

Have a great Sunday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment