Saturday, June 1, 2013

Brand: Kling

Hi Every one!

I just noticed the cute stuff they have at the Spanish brand Kling! I'm in love with their super cute bags! They are to die for! Litteraly! ;)

That's why I had to buy this super cute Watermelon handbag/clutch! I have a thing for watermelons! The color of them, and they taste so yummy! So everything watermelon, I love!

Super cute! I love watermelon!

But Kling have so many other cute items, so lets take a look on my favorite pieces!

Their bags!
Cute mint satchel!
Girly satchel
Wave or shell bag
Braided clutch
Cute bag
This reminds me of a strawberry!
Cute satchel with blonde detail
Yellow satchel with metallic detail
 And other items

Cute sandals!
I NEED THESE! *heart* Super cute!
Octupus towel ^^
Sailor jacket! Cute!

What do you think of Kling?
I think it's very girly and unique!

You can like them on Facebook here aswell ;)

Have a great Saturday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment