Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Future Home

Hi Every one!

My Boyfriend and I got approved by the bank to buy a house a couple of weeks ago! Yay!
So I'm in über Interior design-mode! ^^ Hahah

We haven't found a house yet, and we need to cancel our apartment, so we're probably not gonna move before after New Year's - but time flies, and before we know it, we are living in our own house! :D

But let's take a look of some of my favorite styles of interior design!

All the pictures are from Pinterest

The pop of color
I can't live a place without color! I love colors, and espacially green ;)
 
Love the chair and the graphic pillows!
Love SMEG fridges!
Different colored chairs!
Lime colored door! Sooo cool!
Pop of color on the floor!
Cute artwork!
I would love to have a mint colored SMEG!!
Graphic pillow!
Verner Panton chairs! LOVE!
Diffrent colored chairs mixed with a 60/70's design! Perfect!
Pillows!
Colors!

The brick wall
I love brick walls, and my house wouldn't be complete without!

The 60/70's design
I don't know where I've got this from, but I love 60/70's design - espacially Danish design!
I would probably paint this white and mint or lime! :D Or multi-colored!
Looooove the bookshelf!
Tiles
I have a thing with tiles! Tiles are so pretty, and can give a room so much!
Great idea!
Love these tiles! So pretty!!
Light!
Light aren't only lamps! It's the natural light through windows aswell, light is so important!

I have a thing for windows like this!
So beautiful!
Love these Muuto lamps!

 And the last is...

The Gamer Room!
This is one of the most important rooms when we get our house!  It's gonna be awesome! ^^



 It's gonna be great! :D I'm so excited! -All of this is of cause dream thoughts! But still.. It's gonna be awesome!


Have a great Sunday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment