Friday, May 31, 2013

May Favs!

Hi Every one!

It's time for my May Favorites! -And this time I'm actually writing in May ;) Hahah

There's a lot of great stuff out there right now! Amazing! Let's take a look!

Nelly
Lovely Mint Dress
Statement necklace
White lace dress
Cute dress - reminds me of Royal Copenhagen Mussel painted porcelain
Skulls!
Studs! Nuf' said!
JC!*heart*
Striped dress

 Bianco
Wings sandal

Boots/shoes
BooHoo
Cool leggings
Geek belt
Cute 90's shoes
Holographic bag!

Gina Tricot
White lace dress
Army Bikini
Cute dress
Cute shorts

H&M
Cool shirt
Nice dress
Super cute bikini
Nice dress
I'm really in love with the mint dress from Nelly, the studded Jeffrey Campbell sandals, also from Nelly and the wing sandals from Bianco!

I have a special post for you guys tomorrow :D I've found a brand that have bags and shoes for after my taste! (They should be a fusion for my blog - they're so cute!! ^^) Hahah

It's getting late, and going to My Fair Lady rehearsal tomorrow morning and for 5 hours, so I should probably go to bed ;)

Have a great night!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment