Friday, June 1, 2012

Goodiebox #4

Hi Every one!

I finally got my Goodiebox #4! :D It was delivered yesterday, but I wasn't home..

But now I've got it, and here it is!

L'Oréal Professional Absolut Repair Cellular
Comwell Spa Spalosophy Hand Creme
Max Factor Glossfinity in 120 Disco Pink
Weleda Iris Hydrating Facial Lotion
A. Vogel Echinacea Créme
Makeup night at The Body Shop for 6 people - value 300 DKK
 As always a very nice box! :D But a bit too much creme and shampoo for my taste.. I think I have 4-8 hand/body/face cremes by now.. Haven't really tried half of them properly yet.. But yeah.. I would like some more makeup products - But I really like the nailpolish! :D

My first impression of the items are very good, even though I really dislike the smell of the A. Vogel creme.. It's really bad.. :/ -In my opinion anyway ;)

Have a great Friday! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment