Sunday, March 4, 2012

X Factor 2012

Hi Every one!

The Danish X Factor really has a high standard this year! And I'd thought I'll show you my favorite preformances! My two favorite singers are Ida and Morten Benjamin! And this Fridays preformance from Line was very good aswell ;)

Here's some videos! (This Friday the theme was Mash up!)

                                       Line -  Three great songs mashed up! And she's only 15!

                                    Morten Benjamin - (22 years) Always a great preformance from him! 

                                Ida - Again, two great songs! (17 years) I love her style! <3

And here's my favorite preformance from my two favorites!

                                            I LOVE his version of this song! So fantastic!!

                                            I just love her way to sing! She's really unique!

I can't decide if Ida or Morten Benjamin should win!  But they should definitely both be in the final! :D hehe

Who do you like the most? :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment