Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tattoos and Wellies!

Hi everyone! :D

As I promised earlier I'm gonna show my new tattoos I got in Sunny Beach!
I got them made at "Sunny Ink", they are located just next to Iskar Hotel. They are very friendly and professional, and I love getting tattoos :D

Here's my new one. It's from The One Ring in The Lord of the Rings and are written in Elvish. It says: "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!" -I'm a huge LOTR fan and I have been wanting this tattoo for years! <3

(it's still new and have the scap on, that's why I have cream on it)

And my old one I got remade, cause it got infected and was very ugly :/
I'm much more happy about it now ;)


I also ordered some new wellies! :D It's raining a lot in Denmark, so I needed some wellies! I don't think I have had any since I was a child.. I really like them, they are super cool! :D

And now I'm just gonna relax and enjoy the day ;)

Have a great day! :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment