Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Only one week left :/

Hi Everyone!

So, There's only one week left of my vacation, and my internship is gonna start soon. I look forward to start, but I kinda feel like I need more vacation.. Eventhough I think it's nice that I've been having so much to do, I don't really feel like I've had the time to just sleep and relax..

Do you know that feeling?

I need to make some goals for my internship, and I think that I should clean the apartment aswell, but don't really feel like it.. Well..

Luckily I have a week's vacation in August aswell, where me, my boyfriend and his family are going to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. I really look forward to that! The weather has been REALLY bad here for the last two months, so I really look forward to some nice, sunny and hot weather! :D

What have you've been up to this Summer? :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment