Sunday, July 31, 2011

Internship

Hi Everyone! :D

My internship starts tomorrow and today's the last day of my Summer vacation! I can't believe that I've had four weeks vacation all ready, but that's a fact.

I don't feel quite ready, but I have to be. I think I'm just gonna relax today, and enjoy the weather.

Next weekend I'm going to my Uncle's 60'th Birthday, and I really look forward to see my family again :D

Uhh yeah, almost forgot, there's only 2 weeks til I'm going to Bulgaria! Yay! Can't wait! ;) hehe

But now I'm gonna make something to eat.. :D

Have a nice day! :D

HUGS! Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Hi stopped by, saw that you're from Denmark I moved to Texas from Sweden! :) Like the yellow dress from your last post! Check out my blog...

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! :D I checked your blog and I really like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete