Monday, December 6, 2010

My Christmas Whishes and plans!

Hi Guys and Girls!

So, as I mentioned before, I'm a HUGE Christmas lover! ^^ And as always I'm going home and celebrating Christmas with my Mom, Uncle and a neighbour, and I can't wait! My mom was here in October, so I haven't seen her for about 2 months.. So I'm really looking forward to visit her again!

But because me and my boyfriend, Morten, got our own apartment, we've decided to celebrate Christmas for the first time together, but instead of doing it the 24'th we're doing it the 20'th December! :D I really look forward to eat dinner and open eachothers presents and stuff :D Yay!

And as you've probably guessed, I'm a sucker for presents! ;) So here's a couple of things I want for Christmas :D

The Twilight Saga on books and DVD


Medusa Copenhagen Figurenes


Grey(or black) Suede(or faux leather) Wedges


Converse All Star Hi in Leather


H&M, Bianco or Matas GiftCard


... And A LOT of other things.. Can't even remember my whises right now.. ^^


Well.. But anyway, my plans for this New Year is to have a dinner at home, and then go to a huge party at a friends house.. So I really hope that I get a fancy dress for Christmas or at least a Giftcard so I can buy one :D hehehee

But that's enough posts for today Hahah :D

Have a happy and merry Christmas!
Keep returning for my blog, I'm so happy for the few people who takes time to read it! Thank you! :D

-And please comment aswell, and just ask if you want to know something og have an idea for a great topic for me to write about ;)

Goodnight everyone! :D

*HUGS* Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment