Sunday, April 21, 2013

The 90's are back!

Hi Every one!

It's kinda wierd that the clothes you used to wear only about 15-18 year ago, is in the stores once again!

I'm a 90's kid (born 1989), so I remember most of the 90's and back then I was quite into fashion and celebraties like Madonna, Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Spice Girls and the Cranberries. I really, really love the 90's, it was an epic time, where a lot of things happend, and I loved being a 90's kid with all the wierd candy, that they don't sell anymore and the funny clothes - and now it's back! I think it's awesome, but it's not all of it I want to wear once again ;)


BooHoo
I actually used to have a top like this in light yellow ^^
Urban Outfitters
Deichmann Shoes
I really neeeeeed these shoes! *Heart*

Nostalgic 90's pictures - #throwbacksunday!

Remember the tight shorts?
and the high waist jeans and bare tummy?
And white sneakers with socks!
And the shirts and floral skirts!

What do you think of the 90's trend?
Yay or Nay?

Have a great Sunday!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment