Thursday, October 3, 2013

September Favs!

Hi Every one

Once again it's time for my monthly favorites! Let's take a look at what I'm craving! ;)

Nelly
1. Ankle Boots! I LOVE these!!!!!!!
2. Sweatshirt dress
3. Rosegold watch, I really want a watch in rosegold!
4. Pretty white dress
5. Key bracelet - so pretty!
6. Parca jacket
7. 90's style dress - so cool!
8. Beautiful dress! Perfect for Fall and Winter!
9. Yellow purse with studs
10. Multi-color jumpsuit
11. studded ankle boots
Gina Tricot
12. Cool shirt

13. Cute dress
14. Yellow shirt

 BooHoo
15. Bone dress - awesome!
16. Pretty shoes!
17. Long white dress
18. Long red dress

 H&M
19. Floral skater dress
20. Star shirt
21. Cute dress



I really like number 1, 3, 8, 9 and 17 :D Which are your favorites?

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment