Thursday, September 12, 2013

Woooow! Time flies!

Hi Every one!

I've just notices how much I've been slacking my blog and I've gotta do better!

But to be honest.. I have been busy.. Doing exams, buying a house, reading etc..

-And yes, you were reading correctly! MY BOYFRIEND AND I BOUGHT A HOUSE! :D YAAAAY!


I'm quite excited about it, and having been thinking about anything else the past 2-3 weeks!

But as I said, it has to change.. I have to blog more.. I haven't even done my monthly favorites!

I promise to do my best! I stil have my Music and Drama exam just ahead and then my Bachelors Degree, and at the same time we're moving in December..



But on the positive note.. Have you noticed that I've changed the design?! :D I quite like it! ^^ -And hope you guys do too!

And with all that said..

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment