Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Goodiebox #18

Hi Every one!

I recieved my 18'th Goodiebox yesterday, but I haven't been very eager to write about it, cause to be honest.. I'm disappointed!

5 samples for 139 DKK?! Not impressed.. Not at all.. But anyway.. Here's what I got..

I was surprised by the very small box.. I was hoping for some eyeshadows or nailpolish (would be cool with some MAC stuff)
Golden theme?
Giorgio Armani "SI" eau de parfum - Don't like the scent
Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Baby Doll Mascara - Doesn't do any good for my lashes..
Flora by Gucci Bodylotion, Glorious Mandarin - too strong scent for a bodylotion
Redken 5th Evenue NYC All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner

That's it.. I like the scent of the Flora bodylotion, it reminds me of lilac flowers.. But the smell is more like a parfume than a bodylotion! Way to strong for my taste.. And the rest of the products.. I really don't like..

Better luck next time I guess..

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment