Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Goodiebox #14

Hi Every one!

There's been some problems with uploading pictures, but now it's fixed, and here they are!

It's time for this months Goodiebox!

The box is a new new color (don't know if I like this or not, pink isn't really my color, if I want to use the box for something else..)

But here's what I've got!

A-derma Sensifluid Micellar Water - makeup remover
Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Liner in Deep Purple/Ultra Violet
L'Oréal Paris Color Riche Nailpolish in 305 Dating Coral
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau Fraiche
L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Ever Pure Shampoo and Conditioner
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector (small sample)
Offers from other firms
I'm not really impressed with this months box.. I like the nailpolish, but the rest.. Bwaah.. It's quite a shame..

I really hope that the next box is better, and I really don't hope that I pay for the color change of the box.. Rather a boring box design and great content, than the other way around!

Have a great day!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment