Sunday, February 5, 2012

CPH Fashion Week

Hi Every one!

Copenhagen Fashion Week is almost over, and I'm gonna show you the designer/pieces I liked the most! It's probably gonna be a bit image heavy, but theres quite a few that I like! :D Let's get started! All the colloctions I'm showing you are from AW12! ;)

Anne Sofe Madsen

I really like the pants!

Darth Vader? Is that you? ^^

Very Unique!


Avia of Scandinavia



Cool pants!


By Malene Birger






CIFF Press Show






CPH Vision/Terminal 2 Press Show







Day Birger et Mikkelsen





Designers' Nest




I really like the belt and skirt pieces!

I love the leggings! <3

Fantastic jacket! <3



Gestuz




Karen by Simonsen





Stasia





Stine Ladefoged




TabernacleTwins





I love fashion week! It's always exciting to see what the designers come up with! :D

Have a great Sunday! ;)

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment