Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring/Summer Collections

Hey everyone!

I'm very much in love with the Spring/Summer collections this year!

Some of the themes so far are: Denim, White blondes and brown leather!

And as you know, I love H&M, but I also like Gina Tricot and Bianco a lot! So here's some examples from their collections! :D

H&M:


Gina Tricot:


Bianco Shoes:


I personally really like the second H&M outfit, the first Gina Tricot dress and the First pair of Bianco shoes <3 :D

I'm going on vacation in Bulgaria this Summer, and these outfits would look great with a tan :D Haha

Wich outfits or collections do YOU like? :D



I'm gonna watch "Gullivers Tale" in a moment.. I already watched it once, but gonna watch it again with some friends ^^ It's quite awesome, and Jack Black does a brilliant job in this movie! :D

Have a great night!! :D

HUGS Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment