Saturday, July 26, 2014

July Goodiebox

Hi every one! 

Yesterday I recieved the July goodiebox, and it's amazing! Full of lovely moisturizing goodies - perfect for these hot summerdays! Let's take a look!


The Body Shop - drops of youth concentrate
I'm already in love with this! First of all, it's the most beautiful grass-green color and it has a wonderful clean scent! My face feels soft and moist! (And i love the pump funktion to get the product out, makes it fun to use ;)

Klorane - lemon extract shampoo
I haven't tried this product yet, but it has a nice scent :D I. Don't know the brand, so please let me know in the comments, if it's any good

Naobay - moisturizing peeling
I was quite excited when I saw this product! I've recieved the Naobay extra rich cream nourishing in an earlier box, and loved it! This peeling has the same scent and I can't wait to use it! I might actually have to buy the fullsize product! ;)

Iroha - nature repair & nourishing hand & nail gloves
I haven't tried gloves like these before, so I'm quite excited to try them out - and I do really love the smell of peaches! Let me know in the comments what you think about them ;)

Urtekram - nourishing no perfume hand cream
I usually like products from Urtekram, so this isn't probably and exception ;) I would have liked somekind of scent to it though.. 

That's all for this Goodiebox! Once again a great box with useful products :D

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment