Sunday, May 11, 2014

Style in Pictures

Hi Every one

I'm.. Sorry.. Yeah, I know.. Said it all before, but been quite busy, been working a lot, and have only been posting a bit on instagram.. But with that said, with my new iPad Air, I'll make an effort to post more!! 

As you probably know, I spend a lot of time on Instagram, and there's a lot of great stuff on there! And since I love fashion and personal style, I'll post some pictures of styles I like ;) 

Let's go! :D



I love the 90's vibe and all the jewels and spikes! I'm also really in love with purple and lavender lipsticks! Just take a look at Helen Melonlady *heart* Check her out here: http://m.youtube.com/user/snakebitesparkles or here: instagram.com/melonladybaby

(Pictures from instagram.com/melonladybaby)

Love, love, LOOOVE her!!!

Have a great day awesome readers! I'm happy for you still reading, even with the lack of posts - thank you!

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment