Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIY Paper lantern

Hi Every one!

I've been super creative today! I have for a long time wanted to to something to our ricepaper lamp in our bedroom. And as most of the time, I found the perfect idea on Pinterest! (LOVE that site!!)


After faling in love with this picture, I just needed to make one of my own! I choose to make mine white, since it matched our bedroom better ;)

This it what you need - A ricepaper lantern, lots of paper, a pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and something round (I used a vase)
Lots and lots of paper!
Remember to start at the bottom and work your way up


 As you can see, I'm quite messy when I'm creative... That's just how I rool - Hahahah ^^

You can also make it with different shapes, to make other designs of your lamp

Hope you enjoyed it!

- I'm gonna show you another DIY tomorrow, of how you can make your own Haircuff!!! ;)

HUGS! Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment